Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Choice for Mattress Protector

I tried the simple rubbermat, placed it under the bedsheet, and it was really hot. Mick was sweating so much. Then I purchased another type of protector. It had a plastic layer sewn at the bottom and cloth on top. I must say that it looked much better than the blue-pink plastic rubbermat. But the end result was the same. Plastic is plastic. Furthermore, the protector was hard to wash, after washing it left stains(yellow) on the edges. Then I discovered the Fluffies Mattress Protector, which I bought online. It doesn’t feel plasticy at all. The top is made of soft quilted cotton(with teddy impression) and the inner is made of a vinyl barrier. It truly does what it is supposed to do, which is protect the mattress. This mattress protector is also very easy to care for. Just wash it in the washing machine and dry it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: