Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pretty Flowers


I have transformed my clay flower art hobby to create something meaningful for new mums - something unique and functional that stand out from the rest. I received quite a few of hampers when Mick was born. Some were really intricate but just didn’t have the WOW factor. We ended up giving the flowers to the nurses and only taking the hampers back. One day while experimenting, I managed to create my own baby gift using baby blanket, clothes, mittens, socks and handkerchiefs.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Damien said...

Are those clay flowers? Looks like cloth to me.

Maybe should post another bigger picture.

mama-octopus said...

They are cloth - made out of baby clothes and accessories. OK, let me do something more elaborate with the photos. Thanks.